Tack in the Box

Everyone in the known world must have saved their Tack -in -the-Box catalogs
except me. They have some neat stuff. My friend is drooling over the lavender
halter for her rose grey arab. If they made lavender biothane she'd be in
heaven. The sheds are a good idea but i'd probably try to make my own.
www.tackinthebox.com  - thanks for the replys, now I can sleep!

                                     Shelly