wet weather riding

Hi all!

I'm an aspiring CTR rider and would like to know what do you recomend in the way of rain gear. (yes now it's just wishful thinking. Here in NE TX the ground is so dry there are cracks large enough to lose a foot or hoof in) Anyway back to the subject; having been a pampered show rider I've never ridden for any length of time in the rain. I need recomendations as to what you wear and where to purchase it. Also need recomendations for horse rain gear if any is needed.

I can't wait to ride my "pony" in the rain. Boy will she be in for a big surprise!

Thanks,   Penny

Do You Yahoo!?