Re: RC: Spooking ~ Security, safety & comfort.

In a message dated 9/21/00 8:04:51 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Marv@MarvWalker.com writes:

<<
 So, if I gather exactly, what you're saying here is that a
 horse ceases being a herd animal when it falls into your hands.
 You're also telling me that there is some mystical transition
 where the horse "recognizes" over time that it is no longer a
 herd animal and that it is really a servant.

 There are many horses who would meet your definition of "trained"
 who would NOT defer to you under saddle.

    No, Marv, you got none of what I said right.
    Guess we just didn't bond.

Frank.