From: Louise Bower
To: robert and carla lawson
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2000 11:56 AM
Subject: RC: shelter

While we were visiting in NC several years ago I saw a run in shed built on skids, and the owners towed, pulled it with a tractor from one field to another.  This way they only had to build 1 run in shed and it could be used in more than one field.  Don't know how far you have to move it though as you are renting the pasture.  It would probably be heavy to load on a truck or  trailer.  Louise