Endurance trainer seeking facility

april arabnracer@aol.com
Hello everyone! Hope you're all out riding having fun before winter sets in! I am looking for a rental horse property or a ''situation'', near trails. Prefer to stay in NE CA-currently near auburn CA. Alot of the good places are found by word of mouth. Small mobile ok with me-don't want a big house-just room for horses and a place to ride. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks
call [530] 305-4125 or email arabnracer@aol.com