Re: RC: gimme shelter

I had a magazine with portable run in sheds and I can't find the darn thing.
I think the frame was pipe. The plywood sides and back bolted on with these C
shaped clamps around the pipe. I think the roof was metal. A bit pricey if I
remember but if you had a picture to go by you could make one. When you take
it apart you could put it in a pickup truck.  I'm sure someone out there has
the catalog - the lady came up with these sheds to house her growing Lipizzan
herd. They also had dressage stuff, horsey household stuff, electric tape
fencing etc.

                       Shelly