Re: RC: cats

In a message dated 9/20/00 7:25:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tinka@reno.quik.com writes:

<< My apologies to everyone for introducing a non-endurance related subject.

Actually, Kriss, it IS related to horse health, since rabid feral cats can
certainly spread the disease to horses.  Having had a filly we bred die of
rabies (she was living in Santa Rosa, CA, where she was bitten by either a
rabid skunk or a rabid fox), we are all too aware of the threat of rabies to
horses, even though we don't have a problem here.

Heidi