Director At Large Nomination

To Whom It May Concern:

Re:  Director At Large Nomination

This letter is to nominate Dublin “Tinker” Hart, AERC#2107 for Director-at-Large of the American Endurance Ride Conference.

Tinker has been involved with endurance riding since the 1970’s, riding as a junior.   She has accumulated some 5,000 miles riding in several different AERC regions.  She has ridden all distances including 25, 50’s, 100’s and multidays and has also participated as an alternate at the 1996 North American Championships in Arizona.

Having known Tinker for a number of years, I believe that she would be make an excellent member of the Board of Directors of AERC.  She would be fair and willing to listen to what the members think and would be a great representative for us.  I know she will take the position seriously and work very hard on our behalf.  She has a lot of really good ideas and a great understanding of the sport and the challenges that lie ahead.

Tinker would welcome any questions or comments and can be reached at:  P.O. Box 2924, Minden, NV 89423.  (775) 465-2550, E-mail:
runthndr@sierra.net

Happy Trails,

Karen Chaton
West Region