Re: Re: EuroEnduro: saddles

I would like info on this saddle...do they have a website???
Shannon Smith

*NEW* HippOtech Horseshoes
...shock absorbtion & traction
...frog stimulation for encouraging circulation
...soft, lightweight, long-lasting material
...easy see thru design with simple instructions
http://www.geocities.com/flatwalk97/HippOtech.htm
horseplay@ratedg.com

> >I have a St. Christopher and am really pleased with it. Because it
> >sits further back than a more forward cut saddle, it places you in
the
> >correct position and allows the horse to use its shoulder freely.
You