Braveheart ponying tips/could become chiropractic

Hi RC; I do a lot of ponying of my various horses, and especially my two
year old. I've been ponying her for a year and a half, from her mother.
There are times when ponying that I am strongly reminded of that movie,
"Braveheart", something about being tied between two horses and ripped
apart. usually one of mine decides to come to a complete halt, legs planted,
and if you make the mistake of  clucking,,,well the other one takes off.
Its better to carry a longish (dressage?) whip, and if you see a suspicious
slowing down on someones part (usually the ponied,not the ridden) reach back
and give them a tap.  On wide trails, like fire roads, I like to keep the
ponied horse up by my leg, to protect my poor shoulder! We won't talk about
the evil welsh pony leaping into the stream and nearly taking me
waterskiing!

Beth (Just bought another bottle of glucosamine at Walmart)
Solstice("put a stud chain on Charmy she deserves it")
Passion ("But mom, you said she'd bring the trailer if I stop")
Charmy ("how 'bout if I buck your kids off instead?")