no more Castle Rock, boo hoo!

Hi All,
    I'm overwhelmed with emotion after rummaging through my "trash" to find Barbara McCrary's post announcing the end of her Castle Rock ride.  It is one of the sport's premier rides both because of it's location and because of the McCrary family's dedication to "doing it right."  We owe Barbara and family a great big "thank you" for all the years they have held their May rides and a wish for success for their late summer ones.
    As long-time ride managers feel the need to move on, it is time for the next generation of riders to move up to fill their places.  And maybe that means making our presence known on new trails which can only help save access to them!
Cheers, Laney