Softride/RebeccaTreeless

Sorry for crossposting, but I'm hoping anyone who has had experience
(good or bad) with this saddle will contact me privately with their
opinions.  I am particularly interested in how the close contact with
their spine, rather than the air chamber a tree offers, affects their
back over the long haul.  I know most saddle fitters insist on the
room off the spine.  And also, whether you feel this saddle frees up
or restricts shoulder/withers.  Thanks so much for your time! :o)
Shannon