Re: RC: I said rain not cold!

oh 6pm I was gettting worried.. Okay but I will have to keep my clothes
on!!! I have to work...I can't make pizza's nekkid!
carla (12:35pm and coffee brewing)
Ansata (weeeeee its coollll!)
Haley (huf puf huf puf Ansata slow down I can't keep up!)
Rob *glued to the TV gonna watch Gators and Vols.*
GAWD THAT IS GONNA BE ONE UGLY GAME!!!!!! I dont' wanna watch!! poor vols!!
But still hope they can pull a miracle and beat the snot out of gators!