Endurance prospects for sale

posted in the classifieds at www.endurance.net

FOR SALE: Yearling filly and two 'in-utero', due Dec 2000 and Jan 2001. Sire
*and* Dams 50-100% related to successful endurance horses, achievements
include Tevis, regional, national and IAHA awards. Bloodlines are Al Khamsa
and BLUE STAR, exclusively from the herds of His Majesty Sa'ud Ibn Abd'Al
Aziz-Al Sa'ud, His Highness Amir Sa'ud Ibn Abdullah Ibn Jiluwi, the Dawasir
tribe of S E Nejd and *FADL and SIRECHO(*NASR x EXOCHORDA) of Egypt. Dams
are only two generations removed from the Nejd. Check out my photo pages and
meet my Original Arabians!

photos and information at http://www.htcomp.net/huffman/ specifically
http://www.htcomp.net/huffman/forsalelist.htm
for more information: Becky Huffman, Cleburne, Tx. 817/558-7828
TOS@htcomp.net

Becky Huffman
Huffman's Arabians ~ The Original Series ~
http://www.htcomp.net/Huffman/
"Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to
cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind
is not as important as how we have lived." --Captain Jean-Luc Picard