to Tom re: Lasers, chiropracters, alt. therapies

Van Hove  tvanhove@uswest.net

Tivers writes >>>>>>>>
 >>Do you have objections to equine chiropracters?
 K. >>
Yes, I do. Manipulative techniques are questionable in human medicine, as are
another half-dozen "alternative" equine treatment modalities. Lasers,
magnets, infrared diodes, TTouch, "whispering", mind reading, etc.

Tom,
If you think Lasers are questionable therapy than why did you say
to buy a laser pointer to the person asking about sources?
BTW - I agreed with your 1st post - anyone asking about treatment
options for a condition "DIAGNOSED" by a chiropracter is cutting
corners with their horses health care; and if was a DVM/chiro then
the diagnosis was made by a veterinarian and should be classed as such
along with details of how the diagnosis was made - ultrasound,
flexion tests, x-ray, etc.

Teresa