Fire Picture

Do not know how many out there Sandy sent fire picture to but
I ask her to send it to me (thanks again Sandy) and I am still in awe
I had no idea til I seen the picture
makes me realize that our drought here in Texas is really mundane compared to
what went on there not to long ago
Sandy have told several of my friends about the picture and they would like
me to forward it to them, is that ok?
and several have ask if there is anything that they can do to help
have told them that it was a while back and did not know but would ask
just a totally awesome picture words can not describe
Mother Nature in all her glory
Makes me think that we can all be thankful for what we have and have not lost
due to Momma Natures whims
Just got to say that we are glad that the Bolinger family made it through it
ok
take care
Bill