When your weight division changes...

Saw a post that said it really doesn't matter what weight division you
put on your ride entry and checked with the office.

The office response is:
It is true we default to what the system reads.  Members can change their
weight divisions up until June 1st each ride year.  We take the weight
division information directly off the member applications they send in each
year.

So if you lose - or occasionally gain - weight,  you will still be listed
with whatever you selected when you paid your dues even if you are honest
on your ride entry. For RM - this could mean you give out an award at the
ride for first in a wt div - but it may not be listed that way in the EN
ride results - and the office awards.

Mike