From: LAURIE AND WADE PEARSON [mailto:wadepearson@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 5:16 PM
To: RIDECAMP
Subject: RC: Equi-Pak & Equi-Build

Any feed back from anyone on these products. I am still looking for the
perfect pad set up. I don't need pads all the time,
but when I do it seems my blacksmith and I can't seem to get it right.

*	Is it too far back?

*	Is it too short?

*	Should it cover the whole frog and stick out past the shoe?

*	Leather or Urethane?

*	How far back should the shoe go?

Is the world flat or round? AHHHHHHHHH

Laurie