Re: RC: trailers

>John & Sue Greenall wrote:
John,
My husband suggested it may be your ABS kicking in. The trailer is pushing
too hard when you try to stop, so you're pushing harder on the brake pedal.
Since you said it doesn't matter whether the trailer is plugged in or not,
maybe the trailer brakes aren't ever working? If it only happens sometimes
when the trailer IS plugged in, you might have an intermittant ground
between the truck & trailer. The trailer brakes might also be wearing out,
or be too small for the size of the load. Just another idea ot two to check
out.

Nancy Mitts