Re: RC: Re: Training ride today

Sue Brown wrote:

>He's doing great...but it took a long
> time!  This amount of time is *not* something that most professional
> trainers have...at least if they want to make enough money to call it a
> living.

You know what, Sue?  We have 1 month with most of our camp horses from
the day they arrive to the day the kids arrive, and we can make headway
with most of them in that time, using the same classical techniques you
use, and no RM's ... those only come out if the horse hasn't been fixed
by the time the kids arrive, and we do adjust them long (no pulling
down). Like I said before - a total of 3 horses out of over 100, in 4
years.

How's that for a run-on sentence?

-A