Re: RC: Lake Oroville

Lake Oroville is going to be our first ride, so I'm interested in this
topic as well.  I *did* find one spectacular page at:

http://members.nbci.com/ridephotos/1999/1999.html
(click on Lake Oroville links near the top .. photos as well as ride
story)

The owner of that page is a ridecamper, so I suspect she'll point it out
too.  Anycase, has anyone heard recent news about the trail for this
year?  I'm trying to plan my vet checks (to crew or not to crew).

Leah
& Pagan (adopted uncle)