Beyond Chiropractors

-----Original Message-----
From: Tivers@aol.com [mailto:Tivers@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2000 2:03 AM
To: kathy_mayeda@atce.com; ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Re: Chiropractors

 >Okay, TI.  Tear me apart.  I'm expecting it.>

You flipped me good. I had to.

ti

 Kathy >>

Mr. Ivers:

It's been fun watching the heated discussions going on
about this subject.  You still haven't disproved to me
the efficacy of chiropractic treatment, and I still haven't
proved to you that it works. Somehow my voodoo, hootchy koo
Rev. whatever in me is telling me that we will never agree
on this subject (ya know, my "gut feeling").  I just felt
that you were fishing for an argument and you got it!  I
enjoyed nibbling at your bait and watching the ensuing
feeding frenzy.

Anyway, forgive me if you have already talked about it
someplace, but do you ever use ultrasound therapeutically?
Is this the same thing as TENS?  Is there a reference
source I can read to learn more about it?

What do you do when you have a large muscle spasm in
the gluteals?  I've learned a few "voo-doo, Rev. Jones
bone rattling" therapies, but now that I hopefully
got your attention, maybe you could feed my mind a little
more constructively.

Kathy

P.S.  The flip was in advance of what kind of response
I was expecting, but you probably knew that.