Josie's 1st ride

I really must add something to Angie's story.  My husband was driving the
*horse ambulance* on Saturday &, since I'm still recovering from ankle
surgery (yes, I have a grade 3 lameness :->), I rode along.

At the first vet check, Josie was grinning ear-to-ear the entire time she
trotted out her horse & was so serious when the vet talked with her.  At
Leatherwood (vet check #2), she was still having fun, but the grin wasn't
quite as big.  (I didn't know about the stomach until Angie posted
here.)  However, Josie appeared to be having a ball at the awards -- her
eyes were huge when she went up to get her goodies.  You could tell this
was a major event.

BTW Tina, we were glad that Tony was able to continue.  Don't like having
to transport any horses.

Vicki Wheeler