Re: Chiropractors

In a message dated 9/12/00 9:55:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
bolinger@bigsky.net writes:

<< I used to go to the doctors all the time everytime I didn't feel well or
 something hurt...Ended up on a cocktail of drugs that even someone in a
 NORMAL frame of mind couldn't keep track of--lots of different doctors...I
 finally OPENED UP MY MIND , educated myself, tried a BUNCH of alternative
 THINGS, found what worked for me...got off all the meds...and haven't been
 back to a "Doctor" in years.Works for horses too. >>

Just like magic.

I'm glad that you've solved your problems.

ti