Re: Chiropractors

In a message dated 9/11/00 9:44:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time, cyclone@snet.net
writes:

<< A former vet of mine received the Professors' Award for Academic Excellence
 when graduating at the top of her vet school class at UPenn.  She practiced
 traditional Western medicine for several years before pursuing certification
 in acupuncture & chiropractic.  Her comment on the subject was "I don't do
 this because I can't practice Real Medicine.  I do this because it's Good
 Medicine."

 And I'm very sad that Tom doesn't feel the same way.  But I'll get over it.
 -Abby B >>

The problem with veterinary practice today is that there are too many vets.
It is very difficult to compete with established practices or to partner into
established practices. So vets are looking for non-traditional niches. The
fact that your friend even had to utter those sentences should tell you
something.

ti