Re: RC: Re: Chiropractors

In a message dated 9/12/00 6:23:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
kadence@ix.netcom.com writes:

<<  Do you believe it's effective? It really doesn't matter what you believe.
 HMO's
 and health insurance providers "believe" and authorize / pay for chiropractic
 treatment. Many of us have benefited from it. You can be small minded about
it,
 but you look silly and sound like my Grandfather talking about computers.

   -- Linda

"Believe" is the weakest word in the English language. It means you've
stopped thinking. HMOs and insurance providers simply respond to market
demand--and you're paying through the nose for the popularity of this
particular belief. Indeed, I'm paying for your belief.

ti