From: Bob & Amber Roberts [mailto:mlaboure@flash.net]
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2000 7:24 PM
To: nis75p06@mindspring.com
Cc: Ridecamp
Subject: Re: RC: More on horses and traffic

Tamara Woodcock wrote:

> (Admittedly, this attitude did make it very hard to use trucks to round
them
> up the day the UPS man left the front gate open, but that's another
story.)

I had a UPS man leave my gate open once, too.  I asked him if he had closed
it
behind him and he said "I always leave them OPEN!"  I was furious.  Normally
my
horses are in a rear pasture, but that day I had shut the front gate and let
them have the run of the whole place, so they could have gotten out onto the
road.  I wonder if he would have helped me catch them.  It's a good thing I
never saw that particular delivery man here again.

Amber