LQ in horse trailers

At 07:30 AM 9/12/00 -0700, Karen Sullivan wrote:
>I found when researching the cost of camper versus living quarter
>trailers, that since the LQ trailers are such a limmited market, that you
>can just take the comparable cost of the camper components and
>add $10,000 more!!!

When we got our Sooner with space for living quarters, we only had carpet,
shower, toilet, water tanks, water pump & lights installed.  No cabinets,
seating or counter tops.  The Sooner people were honest about the fact that
most all RV repair shops can install just what you want for less - they do
it for a living and have better access to everything needed.  Then Paul got
it into his head that HE would do the work instead, so we don't have
cabinets, seating or counter tops after owning the trailer for 11
years.  But it could happen!  Lif

             Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
           Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html