Re: RC: generators

In a message dated 9/12/00 5:33:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time, RBluebirdpr
writes:

<< I have a 12-volt microwave in my trailer. >>

Kewl!  I happily stand corrected!  The RV market is such a hot one that all
sorts of stuff is being developed all the time.  I know that "someday" when I
get my dream trailer, I'd like to have a generator as well, but would like it
to be the least-used item in there, with everything run off of other power
sources.  Meanwhile, it's a matter of keeping the oldie as comfy as
possible..  :-)

Heidi