Re: RC: Re: Chiropractors

Kathy wrote
> > Accupuncture is based on traditional Chinese medicine.>

Tom replied:
>So is shoving an onion up the horse's butt.

Now *that's* a Chinese method I wouldn't want to experience!  Did you make
that up, Tom?

Tom also wrote:
>Have you read any double-blind papers on acupuncture? Do you know what
>they all find? It's the equivalent of a very mild local anasthetic--and
>that's all.

Hmmm.  Had acupuncture years ago.  Hated it.  Seemed to have absolutely no
anasthetic properties at all for me.  In fact, I experienced the opposite -
I felt like a bit of electrical current being run directly into my
nerves.  Kind of like what it feels when you hit your funny bone.  I didn't
like that at all.  No needles for me.

Tom further wrote:
>they still stick formadehyde in the brains of girl babies as they are
>being born. Klingon medicine.

Slurs on Klingons?  Really low blow.  Lif

             Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
           Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html