Re: RC: Re: RE: Endurance as a team sport

It requires one more important ingredient, a coach (Chief d'Equip) to develop
the strategy, communicate it to the team members, select the team from the squad
that can best carry out the strategy, manage the ride and if necessary grow a
set of fangs to insure the strategy is followed.

I hear that Bobby Knight is unemployed. Maybe we could teach him horses and
endurance riding and make him our next Chief d'Equip. He sure is good at
developing team play and he does know how to grow a set of fangs.