Re: RC: Re: thumps

In a message dated 09/11/2000 6:03:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< No offense, but you're buying into a
 marketing party line.  Try getting some information from a source that isn't
 trying to sell you something. >>

Susan,
If I may ask, could you please tell me what is wrong with the Rushcreek
mineral? My horses seem to really like it, and have performed better than
ever. One of my endurance mares used to each dirt. She doesn't anymore. All
of my horses eat a lot of  the Rushcreek minerals, so I assume they were
lacking something and really need it? I really respect your advice, and would
like to know is there something wrong about it I should know and or is it not
necessary that I do something to keep the horse's Ca:P balanced, and why?
Thank you for any feedback you have to offer.
Robyn