endurance riding in 2000..was generators

You know what depresses me most about endurance riding now?   Not LD,
awards, trails, FEI...no..it is that CAMPING has now become more important
than RIDING THE TRAIL.

I hope I do not have to give the lecture "no generators past 10pm"...to my
ride this weekend...everyone should know this already...one of the main
tenants of camping.

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
Oklahoma