BSF postscript

Had a little embarassment this morning. Took a short video of Josie
finishing the race in to school to show the "horsey" librarian. She
popped it in her VCR and we watched it, not realizing that it was time
for the "Channel One" morning broadcast to all classrooms. I couldn't
figure out what the first few kids were talking about when they said
they'd seen me on TV. :-P  I mean, I'm proud, but not enough to
infiltrate the TV station and broadcast it to the school!  By the way,
when we picked up the kids who ride with us to school Bonnie announced
very excitedly, "Josie got eleventh place and first junior...and I got
chiggers." >g<

Angie
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.