riding with tapes...

> Does anyone ride with a tape/CD
> > player and headphones?

The only rider I ever "let" miss a turn was wearing headphones and
traveling fast. The rest of us saw the turn, and she was well ahead of us
and booking on. We tried yelling at her, but I'll be darned if I'm going
to sprint my horse on a rocky road to stop somebody who covers their
ears.  I think you need to be aware of your surroundings if possible.

Angie

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.