Re: RC: RE: AERC & International & FEI

I wrote:

>>How long before endurance
>>becomes another fatality in the "keeping up with the Smythe-Joneses"
>>mentality?

Abby responded:

>I don't think it will, if for no other reason than that it's way too hard.
As some have said in this discussion, you can't really "jockey" an endurance
winner.  A finisher, maybe, but not a winner - and, so far, nobody's started
doling out the big bucks to finishers. (AERC motto notwithstanding)

I hope you're right Abby.  I was thinking more from the perspective of
owners than of riders, however.

Tracey