Re: FEEDING BEER TO HORSES

->Why? Because they are Irish! Everyone knows the Irish love a good drink
and a
>good fight. And lord knows the Irish are NEVER wrong.....

Okay, so now, being of distant Irish descent, I am feeling guilty at having
questioned the perfect logic of feeding a foul-tasting, foul-smelling,
gas-inducing, mood-altering alcoholic beverage to my equine, for whom it was
not designed.  I will say a thousand prayers to Good Saint Paddie, kiss the
blarney stone, and repent my evil ways.

Tracey