Right of way technicality(sp)

Um heads up folks but did you know that it is very possible that some laws
have not been changed due to they just fizzled out? When vehicles became the
universal way of travel the horse just fizzled out. There are some laws that
never got changed because they just never got used again!!! Here is the
Technicality.....Horses may just have the right of way if you go back to an
old law that never got changed from the changing of the times....
Did you know one of the first vehicle laws was when approaching a four way
stop you had to stop, turn your vehicle off, get out look in all directions,
get back in honk your horn and proceed. If a horse and buggy were coming you
had to give them the right of way! AND to keep from scaring horses some
actually had horse busts on the front of the vehicle!! Ripleys Believe it or
NOT!!!
Tracey whats your take you are the lawyer!!
Carla (give me liberty.. or give me a good lawyer)
Ansata (they need to have horses attached to motorcycles!)
haley (and big rocks too!!)
Rob (a little frisky with the exclamation points aren't we babe.)