Re: RC: bit the dust........long

At 12:56 PM 9/9/00 -0700, Karen wrote:
I am not pleased she might have learned she could dump a rider...........

Karen - I wouldn't assume she's now a "bucker".  Maybe she has learned she could dump a rider, but most horses I've been around are more upset by dumping the rider than they're given credit for.  Don't rule out your horse's being stung - bucking you off might not have been her idea at all.  And don't forget the big important rule:

Horses are living beings with minds of their own.  Anyone wanting or expecting that something that has a mind to never use it should get a machine.

However - even bicycles have blowouts!

Sorry for your accident - assume you were wearing a helmet?  Lif

            Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
          Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html