Where is that camera when you need it

The Washingtonians will attest to the amount of blackberries that grow wild
in this state, the dangers of encountering errant blackberry vines at full
speed, (one tried to rip my lip off recently and I ended up with a nasty
infection and a "beak" instead of a lip), and the benefits of all those
yummy berries along the trails.  I have horses that have learned to pick
the blackberries off of the vines in the back of the pasture and Blaze will
help himself to a few when we stop along the trail.  Last time out he was
scarfing up as many as he could in the time we stopped...cute to watch, but
the stain on his all-white lips when he stopped was hilarious.  He looked
like a little old lady who wears bright red lipstick and can't get it on
straight.  Never seem to have the camera with me for these priceless moments!

Sue

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm
Marysville, Wa.