Riding with music

I've done several different sports in my lifetime and during most of them I
had a Walkman and my favorite tapes playing to headphones.  (Made for some
interesting looks from the nearby dairy cows as I would bike by and be
singing along with the tapes at the top of my (not very good) voice. ;-))
I've not noticed people riding with tape players or radios and headphones,
nor have I read anything about this.  Does anyone ride with a tape/CD
player and headphones?  I can imagine music might help some of the long
rides where you spend a lot of time alone with your horse.  I would at
least be able to sing something then since I can't ever remember words to
songs without the song in the background.  99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall
and Mary Had a Little Lamb get real old after a short while.

Sue

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm
Marysville, Wa.