Re: RC: bit the dust........long

In a message dated 9/9/00 1:15:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time, greymare@jps.net
writes:

<< Any 40-plus women out there care to give me their opionions on what to do?

I dunno what to do, but the ground is sure getting harder ever year, isn't it?

Seriously, IMO this kind of stuff just happens now and then with horses.
sounds like you were doing all the right stuff beforehand I wouldn't
second-guess the whole thing too much.  Just get back on her and ride again
soon.  Ummm....maybe an MRI and a CT scan would be a good idea too <g>.
(That screaming migraine after hitting the ground isn't what I'd call a "good
sign").  Take care :)

Sylvia