Re: RC: Strange story

<<  After a
 brief discussion with this stallion we no longer had charging incidents! I
 would say that the person has a bogus case that we will see on one of the
 following. Judge Mills Lane, Judge Judy, Judge Brown or Animal court. I
 would love to see it on Jerry Springer then we can all go watch a taping of
 the show and see the horse attept to charge him on Springer. Then it would
 get caught up in a horrible fight someone gets a bloody nose and the horse
 comes clean with having a torrid affair with the cow. Which has produced
 children and they will want to have DNA testing to make sure it is the
 horses fault.  Then have the owner to pay somekind of Calf support.
 geeze could we burn a fence post in this guys yard???  >>

Carla:

If this is how your brain normally operates all I can say is it's a good
thing you don't drink.  I'm hoping, also, that you don't do drugs, but after
reading that paragraph you wrote, a couple times, I wonder.  lol.

We may not agree on beer, and how often it appears in one's life (24 bottles
in a case, 24 hours in a day, coincidence?, I don't think so), although I
don't give it to any of my horses (I can barely afford my own consumption.  I
think, with enough practice, my horses could outdrink me), but you and I do
agree on Springer.  He's an American icon.  haha.

cya,
Howard