Re: RC: Here's a strange story...

mmieske@netonecom.net writes:

<<  In my experience, unless it's a vicious horse for some reason or an
unavoidable accident, a horse will try its best to AVOID hitting, running
into or stepping on a person.

I've seen a demonstration of horses trained to do just that (knock someone
down).  They were Albequerque, NM, police horses.   They are specifically
trained to  "muscle" people out of the way and will definitely go right over
the top of you if necessary.  They are also trained to sling their heads INTO
you if you grab for their bridles.  Pretty impressive!  Any chance this horse
was an ex-police horse?

Sylvia