Re: RC: Progress!

BMcCrary27@aol.com writes:

<< This fellow is comfortable, has a strong steady trot, nice canter, fast
 walk....very good in all gears.  I named him after a ship my husband sailed
 on when he was a teenager in the Merchant Marine, and that one was named
 after a famous clipper ship of the 1800s that set a record for sailing from
 New York to San Francisco, around Cape Horn, in 27 days.
 His name is Flying Cloud, and you'll see us here in the west region, doing
 his first 50 sometime this fall or winter.

 Barbara >>

You're moving forward and your horse is benefitting from the work. Plan ahead
so you don't have to crash-prep for a competition. Give yourself at least 3
weeks to taper.

ti