Re: RC: Muscles

DESERTRYDR1@aol.com writes:

<< Try lateral work for the inner thigh.  Some of the dressage crosstrainers
 could probably tell you the best exercises.   >>

I don't know--violates the law of Spedificity of Exercise. If you want
musculature that will move a horse forward, you have to develop it that way.

I'll guarantee you that hills and/or speed work + supportive nutrition will
eventually put on enough inner thigh that you'll have to use bag balm on the
mares to keep the bags from getting irritated from friction. Been there, done
that.

ti