Re: RC: FEEDING BEER TO HORSES

My gelding Smokey likes his occasional beer
WE drink Bud Light long necks (not often of course ---------- well maybe a
little more than not often but I guess that is beside the point)
when I am out feeding or grooming or tacking up or what ever
and I bring along a long neck Smokey tells me  that he would like a small
drink
I will put the bottle up to his mouth he will take the top of the long neck
ever so gently (I might add) in his teeth and tilt his head back and drain
what is left in the bottle
 damn fool last night he drank my last one
oh well at least we had a good ride
take care
Bill & Smokey