JIHAD'S OWNER SPEEKS

sharon satterwhite ssatt44@hotmail.com
Guys, I never said it was a problem!! I was just puzzled by a new
thing ie. foamy sweat under collar and bridle. It occured to me
after my post that these were the first rides I had used oral
electrolites on a horse that won't touch salt of his own accord, and believe me, I've tried every trick. All of his previous rides were cold weather LDs. Oh, I have it!! It must be the
excess foam from the beer in his pre-ride beet pulp mash!!

                         Sharon and Jihad (pash me a notherrr)