Fwd: AERC Ride Results

Okay, here it is the official word from AERC.  Sooooo, from now on no number
no ride card.  Fill it in completely.  See how much work it is for the office
when you don't bother.  And then who complains when the "stupid" AERC can't
keep their mileage straight......maryben

---- Begin included message ----
Maryben:

The numbers are important to the office - if they do not appear the person
entering the ride result must look each person and horse up separately in
the computer.  It is a huge time saver for us to have the numbers.

In the long run, it makes it easier for the ride manager and ride secretary
as well.  When the numbers do not appear and we look things up, the margin
for error does rise.  You would not believe how many members we have by the
same name, also have duplicate names for horses.  When we see the dupes, we
cannot choose one, we have to leave it blank or call the ride manager or
ride secretary for extra help.

Maybe an extra few words on the entry about properly filling out the form
would help - no number means miles might be missed!

Judy will probably also answer this question - she is taking over the ride
result area and has learned very quickly how important the numbers are to
correct entry.

Have a super weekend.  See you soon in Texas.

Kathleen