Re: RC: White foamy sweat (to Tom)

In a message dated 9/8/00 12:02:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< Hey Tom....... are we talking about the same thing here?
 Unless I'm missing somthing in the post,
 I don't thing the poster was talking about a horse
 with low glucose.....
 just white faomy sweat. >>

I read "washy". That is a syndrome that is common in racing. Unusual
sweating, agitation, sometimes shivering. If all we're talking about is white
lather, that's another story.

ti